From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 06:58:50 -0700
You don't give us much to work with. What operating system are you
running? What game did you try to install that caused the problem? Who
walked you through the fix, and what was the fix?

For the second computer problem, try booting from a floppy disk and see
if the drives can be accessed. Also, you may want to check the CMOS
configuration in case the battery went low and the settings got
scrambled. What kind of computer is it? Do you know how to get to the
CMOS configuration? If not, we need to know what BIOS you are running to
give you ideas on how to get to the setup menu. Often it is pressing the
DEL key during the startup process.

Peter
The NoSpin Group