From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 08:40:36 -0700
Frank,

I can partially help with the video issue.  I have a friend who just bought
a Voodoo5 for an Athlon system.  He is, however, running the Soyo board.  I
understand that this "can" make a difference as Athlon system hardware
compatability is an issue.  However, he is running Windows2k, and he is very
impressed with the Voodoo5's performance.  But, it is also his opinion that
the Geoforce is a little better, and he is making plans to get that card
soon.  He didn't go with it in the first place because it was about $40.00
higher and he was running out of money after buying the Athlon and board as
well.  Hope this helps.

Kyle