From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2011 13:15:58 -0700
My wife and I are using the Logitech Wave wireless keyboard/mouse set. On my
wife's computer, the keyboard started to skip characters - she would press a
letter or space bar and nothing happens. After pressing it several times, it
would finally respond. Batteries were fine, so I swapped keyboards with her.
No luck. On my computer, her keyboard worked fine while my keyboard
exhibited the same problem.

I next installed the Logitech keyboard drivers (Windows 7 Pro 32-bit). Did
not solve the problem. Unfortunately, the problem is intermittent and
sometimes the keyboard works fine for a few hours. I almost appears that
there is some sort of RF interference that causes the problem, but then why
is the keyboard on my computer not affected (same room). Wife's computer is
an older Dell Optiplex DPH. The mouse seems to be working fine.

Has anyone else run into something like this? My next step would be to try a
wired keyboard, but was hoping to solve this problem - the keyboard has
worked for two years without trouble and suddenly this!

Peter Shkabara

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml