From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 20:32:32 -0800
>Yes, I am positive.  Low...High...Low....  approx 2 seconds each same
>length

Only the PC manufacturer or the motherboard manufacturer....can tell you
for sure what those post codes mean. There are certain norms for this but
there are no real standards and PB has a deserved reputation for being
proprietary.

still tones, keyboard, monitor, daughterboard, all with no effect.  So,
>my conclusion thus far is a bad motherboard.  Luckily it is an old one
>which was limited to upgrades so no big loss there, I just hate to see
>old parts die.  I had wondered about a corrupted bios??

It's possible....can it be upgraded..you could try to flash it...is it
replaceable...is it worth the 20 plus dollars a new one will cost ?
Probably not....I just ordered a new hot FIC 503 super 7 board for 69 dollars.

                                  -----