From:
Derek Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 12:41:16 -0400
Pat,
        You should be correct in your assumption.  That is your restore disk.
However depending on the age of your system (before bootable cdroms in
the BIOS) you may have to boot off a diskette to get access to the cd rom
and then run the reformat and reinstall program.  The easiest way to
check is put in the CD and see if it boots off of it and then if it does,
a program should come up and you can follow the onscreen prompts to get
things done.

Derek Buchanan

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 22:32:40 -0500 Pat Poole <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> Hi There
>
> When I purchased my computer I was given a cd that has windows 95
> and other Microsoft
> programs along with a lot of Packard bell info...On this cd is
> written  Master CD ..Now for
> my question (I am sure this will give some of you a good laugh) is
> this the restore disk for my
> computer?  I have had nothing but problems with the computer of late
> and really want to
> reformat it so that I can start fresh.
> Thanks for any help that you can give me
>

> Pat Poole

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

                     visit our download web page at: