From:
Allen D Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 22:01:55 -0500
If you have both computers on a single phone line, both can access the
internet, though not at the same time.  If you want to print something from
the computer that does not have the printer connected to it, simply print to
a file, and send it to the other as an email attachment.

copy filename lpt1

This command should print, if your printer is set to lpt1, which is the most
common setup.

Allen D. Montgomery