From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 06:50:48 -0400
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>I need some help.  I have a 486dx, and everytime I start the machine
>it gives me a CM OS failure message.
> Is it a battery problem?  If so, how can I change it?
>Jose Diehs

  For the members of the list to try to help with this problem,
it would be better if you stated what the error message is.
Also, what type of computer or motherboard do you have?
Otherwise, any answer would be a shot in the dark.
  If the message says anything about the battery, you should
replace it.  Some of the older motherboards had the battery
soldered in. In any event, you would have to identify the battery
type.
      Rick

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]