From:
"Peter V. Astakhov" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 18:00:47 +0300
I offer the following method of solution:
1. Install second HDD in the computer and mark it how consider necessary (it
is desirable, as the first hard disk)
2. Copy on it the system files by the command sys.com
3. Copy from first HDD under Windows all files on it.
4. Turn off the computer
5. Remove 1 hard disk
6. Turn on the computer, and be convinced, that all has turned out
This method is absolutely safe - from the first hard disk you nothing
delete.