From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 09:59:52 -0500
I don't have any particular info on your hardware, but have seen this type
of warning in motherboard manuals and on manufacturers WEB sites.
Back in the "old days" RAM placement was a BIG problem...
While it is much easier now, you still have to follow certain "rules" for
a particular mother board... (Actually, more like EXCEPTIONS to the rules...)
Sometimes you have to do some digging to find out what those "exceptions" are...
Good luck...       Rick Glazier