Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 22:23:28 +1000
what is the speed of your RAM? PC133 requires 7.5ns at least, I don't know
there is any pc100 7.5ns RAM. your RAM should be rated 8ns, which should not
run at 133, even I have seen report that high quality 8ns RAM can operate at
133, my opinion is do not try your luck as overclock RAM may result system
corruption.

Run your system at 112 is offensive to any PCI card, since PCI card has to
run at 37mhz, which is beyond PCI spec, most PCI cards can operate at this
speed without any problem, but if you have any SCSI or IDE controller card,
it is highly recommended that never overclock the PCI bus.

Jun Qian