From:
Michael Slater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 1998 13:56:05 -0500
I use a USR 56K External, but have installed many 3com/USR V.90 modems I
almost always (99%) of the time connect at 50666, but this connection
will vary depending on phone line noise; distance from server; and ISP's
modem brand.

--
Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 4181505 or,
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center: