From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 13:51:19 -0600
My first thought is a virus or trojan has remapped your keyboard.
got a good anti-virus proggie?
here is a link to a search for  "keyboard" on the symantec antivirus site:
http://search.symantec.com/custom/us/query.html

Or check if some other program is remapping the keyboard.
There is a keyboard remapping utility, part of Microsoft's Kernel Toys
package
found here:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/downloads/contents/wutoys/w95kerneltoy/de
fault.asp

 Short of that, try another keyboard if possible, or try yours on another
computer.
 I have seen them short out internally and type incorrect characters.