From:
"Mr. Yui" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 14:39:38 -0700
Your board uses the new 32bit rambus available in 800mhz & 1066mhz,
aka pc3200 & pc4200. If you're using a 533 fsb cpu then you'll need the
1066 because it's a 40 nanosecond instead of 45. And yes the 32bit is
232 pins. If your motherboard allows it you may even be able to install
just one rambus instead of two as required w/ older 16bit rambus modules.

Just do a search for 1066 rambus to find the links for purchase or pricewatch.com.
Here's the oem link http://usa.asus.com/mb/socket478/p4t533/overview.htm
-yui shin
 Ray Williams wrote:I am building a new system using an Asus MB P4T533 with a P4 1.9.
The manual at one point shows the MB with four rambus slots using
232 pin RDram and on another page two slots 184 pin rimm sockets.
My MB has two memory sockets so I ordered a stick of 184 pin Rambus.
Now, some one informed that all P4T533 MBs use 232 pin memory.
Can anyone give me the correct answer for this and tell me where I
can buy the correct type of Rambus memory for this MB. Thanks,Ray