From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 10:28:23 -0800
On 10 Mar 98 at 14:13, Iz Kuzara wrote:

> 3.2 Western Digital HDD on Primary Controller (as Master)
> with 2.5 Quantum Siriocco HDD (as Slave)
> 5.1 Maxtor HDD on Secondary Controller (as Master)
> with HP CD-RW 7100i (internal, as Slave)

  You've got three hard drives in that machine.  That might be more
than your current power supply can reliably start up all at the same
time.  My rule of thumb is that each hard drive needs its own "tail"
from the power supply, which it might share with a floppy or CD drive
or two, but not with any other hard drive.

David G