From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:10:40 -0700
Sorry to tell you this, but I encountered the exact same problem with my
690C with XP. After trying everything I could such as new cable,
disabling and enabling the printer, reinstalling the driver, and trying
on another computer, I gave up and now use another printer. A tech
probably could have fixed it, but it would not be worth it. Although the
computer was communicating with the printer, the printer was not
communicating with the computer. The 690C gave me lots of good service
for the price.

Tom Mayer

                          http://freepctech.com