From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2010 07:06:35 -0700
This can happen if your streaming rate is slower than the video speed. What
does the progress bar on your player show? If it shows that you have nothing
in the buffer, then your connection speed is too slow, or the site is
overloaded. If this happens only with your laptop and not your desktop, I
might assume that you are connecting your laptop through a wireless
connection and the speed of this connection is a bit slow for the video.

If the speed is not the problem, and you are getting adequate buffering,
then we would need to know more about your setup, program you are using to
view the video, and your version of Windows before we can make additional
suggestions.

Peter Shkabara