From:
Sergio Nemirovsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 14:32:00 -0300
Well...I think that you have 2 different ways to do that....

1. Remove the old HD and install the new one. Install the O.S. Install the
OLD HD as slave (now you should have the two discs up n running). Copy the
files from the old disk to the new one. Remove the old HD.

2. Make a backup of the files with floppies/Zipdisks/CDR/etc. Remove the old
disk. Install the new HD, format and install S.O. Restore the data you
backed up.

HTH