From:
Casema Internet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 02:21:12 +0100
Make sure the wires are correctly connected to the power
button and the connection to the motherboard is right (be
sure you got that right or you might "blow up" your mother
board). If you didn't make sure you weren't static you might
have ruined the mother board during install. Check if all
things are in the slots the right way (no card should be
crooked or loose) and the dimms are placed the right way. If
the fan (or whatever a slot 1 uses to cool itself) for the
cpu wasn't working right you may have lost your cpu forever.

Kees Kouwen.