Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 00:24:40 +1100
I know how to set the dual mice, and dual monitor, but not sure about the
keyboard. My idea is pretty stupid: you can have a video card with dual
monitor connector (eg G400, G450, Geforce2 MX Dual head), config a dual
monitor "Clone display", then place one monitor in office, one at customer
desk (you may need a long monitor cable); You can also have two mice on one
PC (only one would work at a time), so the simplest way would be having a
USB mouse in office and a PS2 mouse with long mouse extension cable outside;
if my memory is right, you can too have two keyboards (same as mouse, only
one works at a time), as long as they don't use same interface (eg. one USB
+ one PS2).

there should be switch box that does exactly what you want, I'm sure someone
else can point you where you can get them (let me know if such product
exist).

Jun Qian