From:
Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 15:57:00 -0500
You may try setting the resolution to 800 by 600 or Goto the Control Panel,
Display.  And select 16 bit High color as well.

This my very well be an isse with the Decoder Card. You may want to check
with Cirrus Logic, and Creative Labs to see if there is an issue here as
well.

Could you also provide us with a complete description of your computer
system.  Including the amount of RAM, type of HD, BIOS, Motherboard, etc. If
is an OEM system then it could be an issue with the manufacter.

--Patrick Black