From:
"Shawn M. Shea" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 13:16:27 -0500
I use a Win2K notebook that I move between my home network (domain1) and
work network (domain2). At work I have a docking station and had two
profiles set up so that my docked profile is my work profile and my undocked
was my home profile. Windows would prompt me for these profiles during
bootup. Now during bootup there is no prompt and no hardware profiles exist
under the system applet. In addition to this I cannot logon to my domain at
work (both domains are NT4) although I can access all files on the domain
server. When I go to join the domain I receive the error message 'network
path not found'. However, if I goto network neighbourhood I can access it
fine and ping the server fine. Any ideas.........thanks

Shawn M. Shea

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml