From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2009 16:52:59 -0800
Could need a format, could be the card reader. Frankly, as it is a new card,
it can't hurt to format it. That would at least answer that part of the
question.

Next step would be to put it in another card reader to see if this is a
limitation of the reader itself (not likely, but I've seen weirder things
before).

Cheers
Kyle Elmblade

--