From:
Uncle Richard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:17:55 +1300
George: Since you haven't gotten to use the install I'd reinstall again this time creating both a
root account and a user accound and NOTING DONE ON A PIECE A PAPER THE PASSWORD FOR BOTH.

Once you have done the reinstall you can login on the user account. Until you know more about the OS
I suggest you always log in as a user and only use root priviledges when asked. You can also have a
user login automatically.

The third disc contains all the docs, manuals, help files etc. Unfortunately the one major drawback
with Linux is the Help as such is fragmented and hard to comprehend. I suggest you download the
manuk for 7.3 from either from Red Hat or the thrid disc.

Richard Innes
Auckland New Zealand

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml