From:
Roxanne Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 15:47:36 -0800
I'm just guessing, but based on what you said, it sounds like the speakers are
picking up noise from the power supply as it gets up to speed.  I'm not certain
whether that would be considered a power supply problem or a speaker problem,
and it may not be related to the sound card at all.  Have you tried changing
just the speakers and seeing if the noise is still there?

Roxanne Pierce
R2 Systems, San Diego
mailto:[log in to unmask]