From:
Jun Qian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 14:11:37 +1000
> decided to change flat conector to drive B:(3.5''),
> in order to make it the bootable disc, even when it's suppous to be an
> 5.25'' floppy and not 3.5'' in the CMOS set. After that, it looks like it
> can be read it and booted, but still I can't see anything in the monitor.

To change floppy order, I think you will need to get in COMS to change
setting.  Because you couldn't see anything on screen, you'd better change it
back and try a known good 5.25" floppy to replace the old one, to see any
changes.

>         I suspected from Video Card due the 3 beeps on POST (the first
> appears to be longer than the others two), I replace with a new one
> Cirrus Logic, but the problem remains the same. My Brother suspecs, he
> delete an important file or maybe some bad data wires from HD or floppy.

Did you check the memory chip, if in case the RAM isn't connected right or you
got a loose connection, you may not (99%) to boot the computer.

Hope this help

J Qian