From:
Jennifer Weinblatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 22:45:19 -0500
I had a big crash and needed to reinstall Windows 98 onto my Dell Inspiron.  When I started up, I get a small blue window that says "driver not found".  That might be a hint to my big problem.  The computer no longer recognizes that I have a USB port for my printers.  Other USB devices I have seem to work, but not my printers.  I tried reinstalling the printer software, but the software now seems to think that no USB exists on my computer. I ran Dell Diagnostics, but it cannot sense anything is wrong.  I don't know what else to try.  I really hope I won't have to buy a new cable and connect my printer the old fashioned way instead of USB.  Can someone help me?  Thank you very much.
J. Weinblatt

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com