Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2006 18:29:57 -0400
Thanks to all for your kind assistance. Yesterday I called a friend to look
at the situation. Sometimes a fresh look is good. He applied more pressure
to the lever and everything locked into place. I then tried to install the
video card, only to realize that I ordered the wrong card. I ordered a PCI
instead of PCI Express. I am now waiting for the appropriate card. The rate
that I am going, computers will be obsolete by the time I am finished.
After I install the video card, I will start the wiring. Any tips would be
greatly appreciated. All I can say thus far that the Lian Li is a beautiful
case, well made, but with poor directions. As I stated before, I hope that I
am not left with an expensive pile of junk.