From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 11:42:18 -0600
Well, I installed ZoneAlarm and it appears to work fine.  I'm now shown
to be in "Stealth" mode on all ports by ShieldsUp.  However, since
installing it, I've had several cases of my PC locking up while
accessing the Internet and at no other time.  I've found nothing common
about the different times it happens although it seems to be when I've
been sitting on a Web page for longer than usual.  When I finally
attempt to click on something - the mouse cursor will not move and
nothing works - have to reboot to get going again.  This is very unusual
for this system - it has worked with very few crashes or problems for
years through many hardware and software upgrades.  Anyone have any
similar problems?