Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 17:45:05 -0500
Hello Joe,

The following is one result of many from a search at Google for
"BAD_POOL_CALLER".

This article is from the Windows XP Professional Resource Kit and may
provide some insight to the problem. Note the suggestions offered in
'Resolving the Problem'.

Stop 0xC2 or BAD_POOL_CALLER
http://tinyurl.com/2vb2k

Sven Swanson, Sr.