From:
Alan Galucki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2006 14:09:00 -0400
Hello,
   I am replacing the DC power jack on the motherboard of my Compaq 2100US laptop. While pulling the remnants of the old jack prongs out, I crushed the resistor(?) on the bottom of the board right next to the jack location. The ID number on the board for that part is PC155. Can anyone identify the part for me and/or give me a clue as to a source for info towards identification and acquisition? Thanks in advance!