From:
Irena Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:07:37 -0500
Russ,

Thank you VERY much for your detailed information about Raid0 and Raid1.
The machine in question is working as a mail server, perhaps that's why
the owner is inclined towards using Raid1, because he is getting 'smart
event alert' warning about imminent disk failure.

The hardware way of setting Raid is through BIOS setup? That's the way
current Raid0 was set. I'll know more details tomorrow, when I'll be able
to access that computer.

All the best,

Irena.

                     visit our download web page at: