From:
"Glen L. Bowes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 09:38:45 -0500
The size of your partitions is really a matter of how much will be stored
there. Typical spreadsheets and documents aren't huge and you can usually
get by for quite some time with a 500M data partition BUT you do need to
consider what type of data you'll store.

As for a partition for backup, I really wouldn't recommend it. If your hard
drive crashes, you'll lose both the original and the backup. It would be far
safer to invest in some type of removable media for backup.

Last, your mscdex.exe command should look like this:

mscdex.exe /d:001 <-- the 'd' specifies the name of the driver.

Hope this helps!