From:
Liz & Ray Hornung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:01:35 -0400
Bud,

Turning off Password at start-up in Win 98SE
If you have Client for Microsoft Networks selected in the Primary Network
Logon box, each time you log on you will be asked for a password.

 To disable this:

Right-click on the Network Neighborhood icon and select Properties
On the Configuration tab, select Windows Logon in the Primary Network Logon
box
When Windows prompts you to restart your computer, click No
Click the Start button, point to Settings, then select Control Panel
Double-click the Passwords icon
On the Change Passwords tab, click the Change Windows Password button, click
OK, then set a blank password
Restart

Hope this helps!

Ray