From:
"Fred E. Caldwell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 08:03:41 -0500
> > We are having difficulty re-establishing an internet connection for one
of
> > our networked workstations that was working last week.

The deal with it working & now not just on the internet side makes me wonder
it you picked up a buggy boo.
There are several; out there that play with the internet files.
You might try look for curupt file associated with the problem.
And of couse change the nic card . It would be a quick fix if that all it
was .

Blessing,

Fred Caldwell
Computerboy