From:
taylor gene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:01:43 -0700
Hello Everybody.
I need your assistance with the following. I purchased
a Logisys Skyrise case and it did not have a manual
and I am installing a Chaintech VNF3-250 Motherboard
for an Athlon 64 processor. Now according to the
instructions to connect the case to the Mobo you have
to connect several connectors to the Mobo, which the
first part is pretty simple, on the inside part of the
pins connectors, you skip the first one, and insert
the reset connector, right next to it you insert the
speaker connector, right next to it you have the HD
Led, but you only have one, then the next one is the
G-Btn which you only have one, on the outside line,
you skip the first pin, then there is a gap and then
you have the two pins for the power connector, pin 3
and 4 on the outside row , then you have the power led
which the positive pin is next to the power connector
(pin 5), then you skip a pin and then you have the
negative pin (pin 8), then you have another HD led pin
and another G-Btn pin. Now from the case  the cables
are pretty clear, you connect the reset connector in
the 2 and 3 pin from right to left on the inside row,
right next to it you connect the speaker connector  to
pins 4,5,6,7 in the inside row, the power connector
goes on 3 and 4 on the outside row, you skip pin 1 and
pin 2 does not exist, I am clear up to that point, but
according to the instructions you have the HD led on
pin 8 on the inside row and also pin 8 on the outside
row but the HD led connector has two plugs, so do you
connect it sideways on those two pin 8, also you have
two connectors which have no description, but one runs
on a white wire and the other runs on a green wire,
what are these two connectors for and where do they
go. I remain grateful for any assistance you can
provide me with.

http://mail.yahoo.com

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads