From:
Wilma Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 18:38:50 -0500
Hi Everyone,
     I have a HP 2000cse printer that will not let the printer work if the print cartiage becomes out of date. There are 4 print cartiages used in this printer. My problem is that I have 4 NEW unused cartiages that are now out of date and will not work in the printer. The cartiages that are currently used in the printer are now out of date too. They are 75 to 80 percent full. The price of Hp's cart. is close to $40.00 so I would like to find a way to use these cartiages, all have been proper stored. I can back-date the computer and everything will work OK, but I need the current date for my reports. I am running windows 98se on a PIII 800meg cpu. Can you nodify the registry or delete or modify the drivers? Any help will be very much appreciated!
Looking for your help, Wilma

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com