From:
Jeff McConnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 08:30:52 -0600
Is your All-in-Wonder connected to your sound card internally or externally?
Mine at home is external and works fine; I've never tried it internally.  If
I remember right, there are some settings for audio in the properties dialog
for the player application, that tell the player how the sound is
connected - perhaps you have the wrong one selected.

I will take a look at how mine is set up when I get home tonight and let you
know if I see anything else that might help you.

Jeff McConnell