From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 20:29:01 -0400
Anne,

On the bottom right corner of your screen, there is a little yellow
speaker.  (it should be next to the digital clock)

DOUBLE click the speaker and then move ALL the
volume sliders to the halfway position.

Close the dialog and test your sound.  Double click the
speaker again if you need to make more adjustments.

The first (far left) slider is for the general sound output.
The second slider is for game and computer sounds.
The third slider is for CD music.
The other sliders are for special kinds of music that are
rarely used.

Post another message to the list if this does not solve your problems.
Jim Meagher