From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2006 08:34:06 -0400
  My OS is Win2k with an ASUS mobo, P4S800,  and Logitech keyboard with extra buttons. Every so often (once in 2 weeks or twice in one day ) I would lose the features or the keyboard!! To restore the Logitech features I must
  remove, then install the program with the CD. If I lose the keyboard, then I
  just RESTART the computer.It is very frustrating in the middle of a letter or
  similar work. Has anyone had a similar problem, or have ideas on how to
  cure the problem.  Many thanks to all,   AL SMITH

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml