From:
"Steven J. Wolfe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 02:53:53 -0600
Be aware as of October 1st 2002 most Western Digital drives only carry a 1
year warranty!!! From what I have been hearing, Maxtor is not far behind on
this issue! Seems to be an industry trend!! From what I have been hearing,
most other Computer components only carry a 1 year warranty, and the Disk
Drive Manufacturers are wanting to carry the same warranty as the rest of
the manufacturers.

Steve ...