From:
Rich McAllister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 08:44:01 -0400
Thanks for your reply Peter

I rechecked the Partitions, deleted the only one on there the Primary Dos
Partition.....checked to be sure
there were none left....Created a new Dos Partition with the Full Drive Size
in it...
Rebooted....typed C: and got to the c drive.....but when I went to try and
format it
I got the message Incorrect Dos Version......

If I try doing a Dir on the drive I get the Invalid Media Type Error...

Any other thoughts on this.....

Thanks

Rich