From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2006 15:15:17 -0700
As to losing the keyboard, if it is a USB connection, you can unplug the
keyboard for a few seconds and then plug it back in and likely avoid
having to restart the computer. Also, in control
panel/system/hardware/device manager, go to the properties of each of
the USB root hubs, select power management, and leave the box blank for
turning off the USB to save power. This might be causing your problem.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with the software issue.

Tom Mayer

alan smith wrote:
>   My OS is Win2k with an ASUS mobo, P4S800,  and Logitech keyboard with extra buttons. Every so often (once in 2 weeks or twice in one day ) I would lose the features or the keyboard!! To restore the Logitech features I must
>   remove, then install the program with the CD. If I lose the keyboard, then I
>   just RESTART the computer.It is very frustrating in the middle of a letter or
>   similar work. Has anyone had a similar problem, or have ideas on how to
>   cure the problem.  Many thanks to all,   AL SMITH

>   Share your photos with the people who matter at Yahoo! Canada Photos

> Now you can have a huge leap forward in email: get the new Yahoo! Mail.
>
>          PCBUILD maintains hundreds of useful files for download

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml