From:
David Teitelbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 20:18:00 -0400
I get nothing. I see my HD light and cdrom light go on, than the cd light
goes off. and i get nothing, my screen is blank!

this problem happens every time. i must leave the computer off for 20 secs
and than it will startup. sometime its will go on up till i can choose my
OS and it will than crash. I never have a problem with the computer
crashing once it starts.

David

At 09:20 AM 6/10/2003, you wrote:
>To try to narrow this down a bit, as it starts up, is it recogising the
>drives ok? Or is it saying that there are no drives present.
>This might help someone to answer the question more easily.
>Just restart and have a close look at the display on the screen (if any),
>and make a note of what it says.
>I'm sure someone will be able to help you from there.
>Michele Sayer

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com