From:
Diane Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 13:01:08 -0700
At 06:49 AM 7/25/2004, you wrote:
>Hi Diane,
>
>Try this: Go to Control Panel \ Internet Options and click the "Connections"
>tab. There, select "Never dial a connection". Click "OK".

Thank you Sven.  I get so discombobulated with all these lan, wan, network,
and internet settings.  I know what those terms mean, it's just difficult
to keep track of whether if one setting works, will it work for all the
places requiring settings.  I'm hoping this 1200 page book on "XP, Inside
and Out" will prove beneficial.

cheers,
Diane

                     visit our download web page at: