From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 08:19:49 -0500
It may be that the emachine T5026 uses a motherboard that is non-proprietary
and has or is sold to the general public.  I would open up the case and look
at the motherboard to see if I could see a manufacturer name and model
number on the motherboard.  (I checked the emachine website, but they only
indicate that this motherboard uses an Intel 915GV chipset.)  You may not be
able to find this motherboard (still) for sale by
online vendors, but I've had good luck finding motherboards that are no
longer in production available on ebay.

If you have to widen your search beyond the precise manufacturer and model
that currently is in your machine, I would check  what size motherbord this
case will accept (ATX or micro-ATX) and then I would try to find a model
that also uses an Intel 915GV chipset.  I think this would offer the best
chance of dropping a new motherboard into this system without the operating
system having a panic attack.

John Sproule
Original Message Below

Date:    Tue, 16 Jan 2007 19:18:50 -0500
From:    Karl Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: emachine t5026

needs a new mobo emachine does not sell this board they told me to get a
generic one Ive got the p4 519 processor 1 MB L2 Cache 533MHz 3.06 GHz what
board can fit this

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com