From:
Heather Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 23:29:21 -0500
From Greg-What is the problem with display adapter?  Can she see the picture on the monitor ok?

Her monitor works OK but she only gets 256 colours and a screen resolution of 600 x 800. I thought if I could get her Trident working she would have better options. Maybe I'm wrong(?), as I have no info on the capabilities of the Trident.I'm sure it's possible to insist the Trident use certain memory addresses it may not want to use by default. But how! Does anyone know of a computer tutorial out there that could lead me through resolving memory conflicts one step at a time.
Thanks for your input Greg. I will try deleting the VGA adapter again. Maybe if I copy down the memory addresses the VGA is using and then try to tell the Trident to use exactly those addresses...
I'll keep playing with it but would really appreciate some more input. Thanks.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html