From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 19:43:50 -0500
Tom,

On your installed motherboard, the power connector is at the bottom,
front corner of the case.  On a new motherboard that connector
would be located at the TOP front of the case.  The cables from your power
supply will not reach far enough. It may be possible to get extenders for
those power cables, but I have never seen them.

And slot 7 looks like a VESA video card to me. A good shot of the component
side of the card would help.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====