Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 13:20:13 +1200
1. DVD on networked PC.  I have a DVD in my PC but not on my wife's machine,
which is networked to mine. Anyone know if it's possible to play a DVD on my
PC and see it on my wife's?

2. CDRW as slave to a boot IDE HDD.  I know this topic has had a thrashing
lately, but I can't remember if we came to any consensus of opinion about
it.  I've always tried to keep CDRW's on their own IDE channel.  But are
there any real disadvantages to running a setup like this?  Say, with a
40Gx7200 ATA133 boot drive and a CDRW on an 80 wire ribbon on the primary
IDE channel?

Comments would be appreciated.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.