From:
Joe Cardamone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 22:14:20 +1100
Thank you for this information Roger,

I downloaded a copy, created a Win98 boot disc, including GDISK.

When I ran the command, GDISK /STATUS, it reported only 1 partition, not the
4 that PC doctor reports. Is this normal, as I do not want to rebuild my
compter again, and still have the 4 partitions.

Thank you in anticipation.

Regards,

Joe.