From:
Richard Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 2009 10:28:42 -0500
It seems to use the following: (From reviewes at that vintage.)
ATI's RADEON Xpress 200 chipset (ATI RX480M Northbridge and ATI SB400 Southbridge)
AMD Turion 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 (1MB L2 cache, 2.0 GHz) CPU
ATI's RADEON X700 video chip
Broadcom's 802.11G wireless Broadcom 570x Gigabit Integrated Controller
10/100/1000 LAN

I struck out on newer drivers for Broadcom.
Older ones are here, if you feel real lucky:
<http://download.cnet.com/Broadcom-570x-Gigabit-Integrated-Controller/3000-2112_4-70218.html>

Sometimes the ethernet Lan "just works".
(If you are real lucky and drivers are built in.)

Have you considered a USB wireless device?

If you can get it to/on Windows update, it might detect something it can use.

Rick Glazier

From: "Jackie MacWhirter"